Types Of Psychometric Tests Beneficial For School & College Students
- May 23, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Education
Whether you are stuck in deciding a career option or want to explore other areas, taking a psychometric test is the right choice. It presents an unbiased picture of your strength and weaknesses, making it easy for you to take a decision. Here are some of those beneficial psychometric tests that you can choose as a student.
Types Of Psychometric Tests Online
- Ideal Career Test – The test can be taken by anybody at any point of time in their life. It is the most flexible test that covers almost all the streams. It is divided into four sections – Motivation, Interest, Aptitude and Personality. The test as a whole finds out your passion for a particular area, giving you a clear career idea.
- Stream Selector – This test plays a vital role in selecting the right stream after the 10th. It assesses your inclination towards a particular stream (out of Mathematics, Biology, Commerce, and Humanities) by finding your interest and analysing the aptitude score. The aptitude showcases the student’s logical reasoning abilities. There is no right or wrong in the questions. It is about finding your interest and strengths based on your answers.
- Engineering Branch Selector – Selecting the right engineering branch is a tedious task. Besides keeping your interest in mind, you need to see its future relevance, accessibility of jobs, and salary. A psychometric test for the engineering branch helps the students filter their options and choose the most productive one for them. Usually the appropriate time to take this test is during or after completing the 12th grade.
- Commerce Stream Selector – This test is designed particularly for commerce students to help them find the right career in the financial or non-financial field. It also helps in finding new potential career options in the commerce field, increasing the chances of success. The test measures student’s interest, choices, presence of mind, and personality traits to reach a final outcome.
- Humanities Stream Selector – The students of humanities and social science field have thousands of options for their career. Hence, it becomes highly difficult for them to select a single path. By taking this test, the student gets to know his/her strengths and weaknesses in different areas. It also brings out multiple other career options that they might not have even heard of, creating multiple future employment opportunities.
Apart from the tests mentioned above, we provide the facility of other psychometric testing in Delhi so that an individual in any situation takes the test suitable for him/her. Though the results of these tests are easy to comprehend, our education counsellors support every student by providing them personalised opinion. This helps students make a better, wiser, and informed choice.
Visit our website to know more about psychometric testing in Delhi, to ease out the task of career selection. To book your career consultancy session with our Senior Mentor & Director Ms Sakshi Mittal, WhatsApp or call us: +91 9899101239
Also Check >>